Monday 27 October 2014

REVIEW Aldnoah Zero

When The Hero is Earthling.


Few days ago, I just finished watching a mecha series. Its called Aldnoah Zero. Some of my friends told me that its worth series to watch. Some other told the contrary. So, I decided to watch it my self.

Because I have heard some spoilers, my expectation doesn’t go too wild. The story goes really nice, at first. Just like a dream. Do you know why? The battle happened between Earth and Mars. The elit soldierS from the Earth lose easily to Mars soldier. The first cause is the big difference between traditional mecha from Earth and the modern ultimate update mecha from Mars. In this anime, that humanoid robot is called Kataprakh. For easy to write, I will just write ketoprak.

Yes, the gap between ketoprak technology, made the big difference. But it will be danger to that anime because the Hero comes from the Earth. So, a usual boy with A simple trainee ketoprak stands up and figths. One by one, Mars ketoprak could be defeated. So, this anime tell you that having higher technology doesn’t mean you will win.

I remember that kind of thing from prince of tennis. The amazing player doesn’t depend on the racket. It depends on the player.  I just  wondering what will happen if the main chara, that usual boy, can control a hightech mecha from Mars. He can qonquer the universe, maybe.


I just feel disappointed when the ending appeared. Its not like a normal mecha series end. Even the aldnoah drive seems like decadrive or GN drive. But the opening and ending song healing my hurted feeling. The song titles are Heavenly blue and AlieZ. It will be good of you not to watch this series if you just search a simple light stories. OK, review time ends. 27 oktober 2014 on the quiet office. 15.35, South Borneo time


Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment