Thursday 26 September 2013

Review Crush Gear Turbo

When Mini 4WD Meets Beyblade

I know this series from a local television. Unfortunately, I don’t have this series as collection. Do you know why? Because no fansub give this series subtitles. So, I will make short review from my memory few years ago.

This series begins when the group of the main chara disbanded because the bad attitude from the main chara, Kouya Marino. Then, the story running about Kouya development. He gathered new member for his group. The group is needed to participate in the Crush gear battle. The members at least four persons. One by one, Kouya gets his new members. The story around the gathering is very very touching. So sad because his new members have sad memories from the past.

Their kizuna (bond) is getting stronger when they get the troubles. They have their own gear. The battle is just like beyblade battle but in crush gear, the battler has wheel. Their crush gear also have their own story. They have time when they are broken and then, their gears are upgraded. The main gear in this series is garuda eagle. Its belong to Kouya. Actually it is from his big brother. The famous quote from them is” I better regret after do something than regret without doing anything”. I use this line as one of my chara’s line in my superhero series. its sound so cool. Don’t you agree? 

The battle is rendered by computer so it is very very interesting. The story also realistic just like the image from the characters. I feel The struggle of the main chara to be a gear champion. It is very very hard. Its not like turn around the hands or turn around the table cover. The interesting point from this series is not continued in the sequel, crush gear nitro. Its very very sad. OK, that’s my short review. I hope you can understand my chaotic words. 

(SHSW, 26 September 2013, entering midnight).

No comments:

Post a Comment