Tuesday 17 March 2015

Review Captain Earth



 When The Old Generation Cant Do Anything.


I just know this series a few days ago from a close friend, Thursday, March 12, 2015. At first I see the mecha, I remember about Heroman. He said that this series has interesting plot. So, in 2 days, I downloaded all the episodes. This series has 25 episodes and said to be the Ending. I wacthed all episodes in two days. That’s truly fast for me.


OK, lets start this review. This story opened by a usual boy in usual habits. His unordinary thing was his father is an astronout and sacrifice himself to save the Earth. Suddenly, things happen really fast. The main character, Daichi, gets a mystic gun called Livlaster. With this mysterious thing, he can control a mecha called Earth Engine. So, you can called him as pilot of Earth Engine. And you must be guess that he will be called Captain Earth. Yes, you right. 100%.


 In this peaceful world, there are a threat from another life form called Kill-T-Gang, a giant form as big as Earth Engine. They called themselves as Planetary Gear. They have an avatar body when they are on Earth. Their life core was called Ego Block. It his hidden in the mainship or mother-ship near Uranus. This is the real core when they transformed into their real form, Kill-T-Gang. They used Orgone energy to survive. This orgone energy comes from human libido. That’s why they have to invade Earth.

Their first attack is success and destroy the human base in the dark side of the moon. When I see this kind of thing, I remember a transformer movie, Dark Side Of The Moon. After watch the first battle, I think the battle will always take place in outer space. But my estimate is wrong. Theres a battle in Earth uses the mobile weapon. Actually, the Earth Engine has 3 giant parts keep in space base. It can unite if the main part shooted to the space. The main part keep on Earth base and that is a mobile weapon called Earth Engine Ordinary.


This series seems like union genre of real robot an super robot series. If I hear The impacter concept, I would remember a series called IdolMaster Xenoglossia. The enemy, the main antagonist in this series called Planetary Gear. At first, I predict another one will join the main chara team but it turns disappointed for me.


The main chara evolved become the real hero that called the Captain. The story is not really bad but you cant say its too good. Theres a complex conflict and the real enemy is hiding behind the scene. The story brings hard thing to the audience. It uses some new words for me such as Neoteny, Livlaster, Orgone, Machine Goodfellow,  and Ecdysis mode. I just hear that kind of words. Its not a comedy series so it will hard for you if you want funny story.



And the ending stil gives a lot of unsolved mysteries. And it stil mystery if this series get the second season. OK. That’s is the short review from me. Zet.@ Rider aka mechadot, 16 March 2015. Pukul 15.30

No comments:

Post a Comment