Monday 29 May 2017

Review MSG Iron-Blooded Orphans


When The Story Become Too Ironic


 This Gundam series used ancient robot as the main character. That ancient robot used Gundam Frame and they called Gundam. They used old technology that connected the main control to human body. It was called Alaya-Vijnana System. Because of that, Gundam can move freely and the maneuver is very very cool. The latest technology didn’t use Alaya-Vijnana system.
The main story surrounding a group, children group which try anything to survive the war. At first, they guarded a revolutionist to free the mars Colony. They did it in the first season but they have to sacrifice many friend to get to their goal. It’s very sad to watch this event because the death one was the main group character.
This Gundam series also used the trademark of Gundam, The masked person. This masked person appeared in the first season and in the second season but with different person.
I can’t hold my precious feeling when I watch this series. Too many death character, even the main character. I don’t say the main protagonist because the main protagonist never die in the end of the series. The main character, Orga Itsuka and Mikazuki Augus as the main Gundam pilot. He died in the last episode. So far I watched Gundam series, this series is the ironic one because I cannot see the coolness of the hero. Maybe this series doesn’t end as sad ending. Happy ending and sad ending is just a matter of point of view. It doesn’t matter how hard the reality, the life will go on forever. It’s not the type of series I would rewatch. it’s very hard for me to rewatch it.

In another side, in Gundam Kit, this series make an innovation. The High Grade 1/144 Model. It usually doesn’t use Frame but this Gundam model released used Frame. Owh, it’s good for Bandai.
OK. I want to finish this chit chat because my working time is started.

Monday, Mechadot 082709052017.

No comments:

Post a Comment