Tuesday 8 June 2021

Review Boku no Hero Academia,

 

 When Common Human wants to be a Hero

The series, the story in the (alternate) world where more than half people have unique power called quirk. The main character, Midoriya, doesn’t have the quirk. He was powerless even his parent have it. He was powerless but have huge will to be a hero. His idol hero is the great All Might.

At first, I don’t interest when my friend told me about this (still in manga form). But when the anime released, I want to try the first episode and that was very very risky because it is really interesting, especially about all Might. His real form is very very skinny. So I remember the first master of Son Goku, Kamesennin. He has to do henshin to be a six pack human to release his special jutsu.

The moment all Might return to his original form is the funniest moment the beginning and that was my base to watch this series. This season, told us the story of Midoriya after receive his power from All might. The way to transfer his quirk is very very weird. I cant tell you because it is very very disgusting. In this season, the story focused on the sadness from a powerless boy who wants to be a hero. We also know that hero wasn’t perfect person. They also human, just like us. They were usual human with their own conflict.

At first, I want to make a review for every season but I cancel those plans because it will be no surprise anymore. If you like super hero story, super power, super villain, you will be like this series. We still can fine jokes even this series actually dark because it will tell you about dark side of the human.

After I watched this series, I cancel one of my plans in this world, being a hero for the world. I am not qualified to be a hero even for this country, this nation. I just need to be a hero for myself. Mechadot. 094506062021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment