Monday 16 September 2013

Gundam And ME


SHORT HISTORY OF GUNDAM

Hello, reader! How are you? I want to share my experience about Gundam. This name, Gundam is a genre from anime mecha. Its really really famous. I read a lot of rank of anime mecha and almost all of them placed Gundam series as the top winner or the number one position.

The first series of Gundam in my life is Gundam Wing. The anime is really cool at that time. I watch it on teve. My fave Gundam in that series is Wing Gundam because it can change its form become bird mode. Another gundam in that series are cool too. They have unique point so they have to work together to realize their goal. The name Gundam in this series is come from the material of those mechas, gundanium alloy.

Another gundam in the teve on my country is Gundam SEED and its sequel, Gundam SEED Destiny. The intersting point of the series (according my self) is the music. The music is very very compatible with the series. The connection between the main chara (Kira and Athrun) Just like the first ending of the series. the insert song is very cool too. Its compatible with the battle scene, for example, the song entitled meteor or vestige. It’s the battle theme for Gundam Strike and Gundam Strike Freedom.

And the last gundam, I watch it from personal computer because it is not available on teve yet. It is Gundam 00 (read: double 0). I think that is the best gundam in my perspective. Another series was released after this series, such as Gundam Age and Gundam Unicorn but the feeling when I watch Gundam 00 are not surpssed by another Gundam series. OK. That is my short writing about gundam. I will make my own review for those gundam series I watched. I also make my own rangking of mecha anime and gundam series. (SHSW, 17 September 2013, when waiting for go home time).



No comments:

Post a Comment