Tuesday 17 September 2013

Review Aquarion



AQUARION, Beautifull Mecha


In this lovely night, I want to tell you about an anime, mecha anime called Aquarion. The full title is sousei no Aquarion. It is about three super machine which can combine each other become a gigantic robot. The basic concept, it reminds me of an old mecha anime show called getter robo. But the big difference is that Aquarion is rendered by Computer Graphic. The story...hmm I think I dont remember about the story clearly.
I just want to say that this anime has a little complex story. It is a story about war between human race and inhuman race. The robot is very very big, so the robot will be entered into super robot category. The power and ability are very very different from a real robot category.
The combination methode is similar with the old mecha, getter robo. The machine that took a place as the head, will control the main system of the combination robot. I don’t know what I want to write in the next line about Aquarion. I think that is how far the impression of Aquarion to me. Aquarion has a sequel story. It is called Aquarion evol or if you read it from the last word, it will be sound as Aquarion Love. I am not watching the series yet because I am too busy with work so I don’t have much time to enjoy the sequel series.
Maybe next time, after I finished the sequel series, I would write another review about Aquarion. Its so shame that this review becomes something unfun like this. If you want to know the details about Aquarions, you can search it using google or you can ask to wikipedia. You will be sad if you hope I will give the story (the complete sories) in my short review. OK. Once again, I want to ask sorry to you, all of my lovely reader. I hope you are not angry or confused when you are reading my review. Goodbye. SHSW, 16 September 2013, when the day is raining.



No comments:

Post a Comment