Wednesday 25 September 2013

Review Prince Of Tennis


CHAMPION FROM ANOTHER WORLD

I don’t really remember how I know this series, from manga or from anime. Maybe from manga. I also watch the anime but only for 24 episodes. Do you know why? Because I just get 24 episodes from my friends. Recently, I get the full episodes of the anime but I don’t have much time to watch it. So, I just give a short review from my point of view.

The main chara, Echizen, is a junior champion from America. He comes back to Japan because some reasons. In Japan, he still has to learn (and give lesson) about tennis. Do you know why? Because he enters the school tennis club and becomes the reguler, the smallest reguler, the “chibi” one. His skill is very high because he never lost to anybody except his father and the captain club. In that club, he has to learn about team work in double play because he never do that kind of things.

Echizen choose tennis because the player don’t have any body contact in the arena such as football, soccer or basketball. He doesn’t have to scary about bully in the arena but it doesn’t mean that bully cant happen in the tennis. Even bully can happen, Echizen can payback with his powerfull shoot. You have to remember that the shoots and special shoots in that anime are very very different from the reality. Don’t take it so seriously. Just think about fun and keep enjoy the series.

Echizen is left-handed player. So, if he gets serious, he will use his left hand from the beginning. The funniest moment in that anime is when the regulars lost from practice game and they have to drink special recipe from the stamina-keeper. That why they have big spirit to win. They don’t want to drink that special drink no matter what. I wonder how the taste that can make them give the best thing to win. 
Mada mada da nee.........

(SHSW, 25 September 2013, before the sun rises)

No comments:

Post a Comment