Tuesday 22 April 2014

Another Intermezo


Just to Kill Spacing Time

Ohayou gozaimasu. Good morning, reader! It’s been Long time since the last time I post in this usual blog. The work on the real world is getting rapid. Its very very hard for me to find the space in time to do my usual hobby. When I can not watch any new anime, I can not make any review. I just follow some series, such as kamen rider Gaim and an anime called One piece. For Anime naruto, I just download it and save it. I do not watch it yet because the story is out of the box. I just follow the manga. For manga, I just follow three of them, Bleach, Naruto and One piece.


Hmm, I do not know what I want to write anymore. I just spend this time to write something. At this time, the internet connection has a trouble so no one can connect the internet. But the weird one is, my phone can detect the wi-fi and uses the connection. The bad news is that the adaptor from the personal computer which I am using is seemed broken. So, I won’t connect to the internet even the trouble is solved.


The wind blows so hard through the window near my desk. I can feel the wind blows into my face. The day is very very clear even though it’s very very dark on the morning. It’s very silent in the office because almost all the member have outside or field job. Hmm, I think I don’t have any word to write. It’s really blank on my mind. I will stop this writing but I will continue to write another thing in Indonesian on my other blog. Its theme is politic. Its very hard topic but I will try to write the best because it’s very hot topic today. It’s a trending topic on TV. But sometimes you will bore because the topic is looping every day. Mechadot.Tuesday, 22 April 2014. 10.42 AM.

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment