Monday 26 May 2014

Zero-kun


Little Comment About Zero


I have watch this video long time ago. Actually, I want to write a comment about this video after I watched it. But my real life is very very very busy so I cant take a time to write this thing. And now, when the main energy was cut out, I can take that time to write this comment.

I am not follow the main story from this ultraman. I just get surprise a bit when Zero get another form, Strong Corona Mode and Luna Miacle mode, red color from Ultraman Dyna and Blue color from Ultraman Cosmos.

Its problably the result from the movie, Ultraman Saga. Before Zero get that form, Zero get an upgrade form from Ultraman Noa or Nexus. Near in the end, Zero gets his gold mode called shining Zero. Its not really good form,my opinion, because the contrast is not really clear.

After all, this story is good because we can watch the series where ultraman speaks dialogue. In mainstream series, as far I know, ultraman didn’t speak too much in his giant form. Just swatch and swatch…. The power from Zero Shining mode to roll back the universe is very very very danger ability. But don’t take it seriously. Don’t think too much about that. Its just a fiction movie. Don’t take it seriously. Just watch to entertain yourself.



Mechadot, 23 May 2014 on 10.00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment