Thursday 3 October 2013

Review Over Drive

When Boy meets Bicycle


This anime has really good title. At first you wont know that this anime tells about bike racing. Once, I know the word “Over Drive” as the big explosion on Earth from anime called Rave. So, when I heard the title, I think this anime as figthing or a war anime. But I am not disappointed when I know the truth. The story is enough to entertaint myself.

It’s a story about from a boy who can not ride a bike until he becomes a champion of a big championship called tour de france. Actually, the ending is fasten from the current time line. The main story is about the boy when he learns how to ride a bike, how to maintain his stamina and how to do a good teamwork with his team.

At first, he join the racing club just for the girl in that club, the manager, if I am not mistake because I am not really remember the story at this time. I watch this anime long time ago, maybe five years ago. The boy has hard times when he learns how to ride a bike. It makes me remember when I study to ride a bike when I was child.

At first, the anime is full of jokes because of the main chara actions but when the story is developing, the story is getting serious and sometimes make you sad because the main chara did not reach his goal. Of course, you can not win a race just after you learn how to ride a bike. Fail and fail is the result but he never gives up the race. He continues the race even he lost his conciusness. I like that kind of spirit. Hmm, it makes me miss how to ride a bike. Today, I just ride motor bike but its also need much energy and stamina. Okey, I think I will finish this review and I hope I get a gift to have a bike, or jitensha so I can do my lazy time when the sun is setting on East. 
SHSW (03 October 2013, Rest Office time)


Image

No comments:

Post a Comment