Thursday 23 May 2013

Annalist 01

ABOUT POLITICS


Hay, friends! In this post, I want to tell you about politics, politics of Indonesia. In fact, I don’t have any comment about it because I don’t like politics. But I will try to give my opinion about it. I hope you can understand when you are reading my comments. This is my opinion. At now, politics in Indonesia (the system) is like a big garbage-can (in fact, that is not my original comment). Why do I write that? Because I have a big reason. A lot of high functionaries only think about themselves (of course). They only think to get a lot of money. They only try to get higher function. They don’t think about their people. I think that is not the original reason why I call politics in Indonesia is like a big garbage-can.

This is the original reason (maybe, I hope the reason is right). You have known that in this time, our government have a lot of problems. And the problems come from the last government. So, I can write that the problems is like a big garbage from the last government (since thirty years ago, maybe, because I don’t know about that time. I only read from newspaper, watching TV, listen to the radio and so on).

OK friends! If the functionaries in this government also think about themselves, I am sure, this country will have a huge problems and we will have the problems because we are the leaders in the next government (maybe). If the functionaries in this government only think about their wealth and they don’t think about their country (folk), this country will sink in a few years again. Those are my opinions. I can not write more than that.

PART-AUTHOR, Wednesday ,2002-03-27.

Image taken from this site

No comments:

Post a Comment