Friday 24 May 2013

Annalist 05


A LESSON
At the day, a friend of mine invited me to come to her house. She wanted to celebrate her birthday. I accepted her invitation to come to her house. Finally I made a journey because I didn’t know where her house was. That was the reason why I went early.

I went alone. I used my bike. I had the bike since four years ago (I bought, in fact, my father was the person who had bought the bike for me on January 1998). Before I told you about my journey, I want to tell you about my bike. My bike has a dark red paint. My bike also has two wheels and has a lot of experiences. I went to a lot of places used my bike. My bike always with me in dry season and in rainy season.

OK, Friends!! I want to continue my stories. Finally, I got to a factory (electrycity factory in Banjarbaru). I left my bike in the factory. I entrusted my bike to a security. Then I walked  because I thought that the house was near from that factory. In fact, I got a wrong way (street). I could not find her house.  

Finally, I asked someone about Her address and I followed his explanation but I could not find again. Finally, I decided to go home because I had fail. I was tired because I had travelled around that area for many times. Then, I walked to the highroad.

In this time, I met my other friends. They wanted to go to her house. They knew her house and called me. Finally, I got to her house and celebrated her birthday. That was my bad experience.

WRITER, Friday, 2002-04-12, 09.35pm-10.04pm.

Image was taken from this site

No comments:

Post a Comment