Friday 31 May 2013

Annalist 10


A STORY, MAYBE

I write this writing when I am not having any idea. I do not know what  I have to write. But I am still to write anything that I see. I write this in my school. But I have a bad thinking because the day is quite cloudy. I can not see the white cloud. I also feel the wind. The wind blows hardly. I see a lot of leaves fly because of  the wind. I also see my friends. They want to play basket ball. Do you know why I am still in the school?

Maybe you have known but maybe you don’t know too. I want to tell you about the reason but I can not do it because it is very very secret. I don’t go home yet. I am still use my uniform. I am still bring my weight bag. I bring a lot of books. I also bring this book. I start to write this writing after I see the watch. I don’t have watch so I have to find the watch on the wall first.

OK, I want to finish this writing because I want to go home. I want to eat my lunch. I want to sleep on my little bed. I want to syudy because I have a test tomorrow. I can not study the lesson because I don’t bring the book. I want to finish this writing but I can not do it because I still see the empty line.

OK. I want to tell you about something but I think I have forgotten about it. So, I can not tell you. I am sorry friends! Maybe next time, after I remember it again, I will tell you. I want to finish this writing now because I have seen the line is full. OK, friends. Goodbye. See you again.

WRITER, Wednesday, 2002-06-05, 04.00pm-04.15pm. 

image taken from this site

No comments:

Post a Comment