Tuesday 28 May 2013

Annalist 09



A REASON

Run and run, walk and walk. Maybe someone has a reason why he runs and why she walks. Everyone has a reason why he/she does that. So do I. I also have areason why I write a lot of writings. Maybe you want to know what my reason is? If you don’t want read my reason, please close this book carefully (click another post). It doesn’t matter to me if you don’t want to know my reason. If you want to know/read my reasons, please follow me (on twitter).

OK, this is the reason. I use the score from writing to cover my another score, such as singing score, speech score and question & answer score. I can not sing English song well so I need writing score to cover singing score. I can not sing in English but I can sing in Indonesian (with limited ability). I can sing my favourite songs. My favourite music is slowrock music from Malay. I can sing all of songs from Malay groups which I know.

I also cant speak English fluently. So I am sure I have low score for speaking and speech. OK those are the reasons from me, the writer of this book, the writer of this page and another page.

I am sorry because I can not write about my life. I only write about my imagination, my fancy (based on private experiences). I can not write that kind of thing because I can lie if I write about my friends, my teachers, my animals, my neighbours and my district.

So, I write about my imagination. If I write my fancy, you can not call me as liar because my fancy/imagination is not true since the beginning. OK, Friends, I have to finish this writing. Goodbye, friends!!
WRITER, Sunday, 2002-06-02, 07.25pm-07.43pm


NB: I will tell you a story. This story is based on the real case. When I am in senior high school, class 2, I meet this cool English teacher. She has unique way to take scores from her students. First, she ask her students to make a writing as writing score. Then, there are singing test for her students. Of course the song is in English. Because of this kind of test, I know about  western music, especially Scorpion and Michael Learns To Rock (MLTR). For that kind of test, I buy the cassettes, the original one.

At that time, I don’t know the word “download” yet. But now, that word will appear immediately if I want something from another world. OK, back to the main story.

I practice everyday. Day and night (lebay Mode: ON) I choose to perform “send me an angel” from Scorpion. Unfortunately, I cant bring the song to the fullest potential. Some of my friends, if they can perform the song so that the teacher can cry (just drop some little of tears), they will get a high score. I remember one of my friend, Akbar.R. a.k.a. HeatMetal Rider. He sings a song entitled “Yesterday” (if I am not mistake). He can touch that teacher’s heart with his singing ability. Maybe he has to make an album. Tribute album maybe. Ganbatte nee.

The next test is question and answer test. You have to remember  a dialog (basic dialog in English) in the (standart) book and do that dialog without bring the (standart) book in front of the teacher. This kind of test is being  applied to the remembering  verbs (Past Tense, Present Tense, Future Tense).

Ok, no time for joking around. From those kind of test, I only master one kind of test, the writing. So, I maximize my power, my ability, my imaginations, my fancies etc, so that I can create a lot of kind of writings. I hope my full book of writings can help my another score in English lesson. That is my real experiences when I was a student in  SMA Negeri 1 BanjarBaru. Greeting my friends from SMANSA BAnjarbaru. (Zet.@, Monday, 27 May 2013, one hour to midnight). (Some addition on Tuesday morning)


Optical Image taken from this Site
the Image taken from this Site

No comments:

Post a Comment