Friday 24 May 2013

Annalist 06



A DREAM

I have a lot of dreams. I have a lot of wishes (of course) but I can not get all of them when I remember that this country has a lot of troubles. This country borrows a lot of money from another countries and I am sure that this country can not pay it in this generation. But this country has to pay another countries in my generation. It means my generation have a lot of problems and the problems come from the last generation.

If that’s happen, I can not  get my dreams, I can not get my wishes because I have to think about this country. My generation have to have good mental, honesty and don’t like to lie. If my generation can not repair the situation, the next generation will get more troubles. So this country have to repair himself since this generation. If the situation can be repaired, I can get my dreams, I can get my wishes. But when I remember that there are kids in outside, I want to cry because they also have a lot of dreams, I am sure. But they can not get them because they don’t have ability to get them.

I can only pray to God for them. I hope they can get their wishes and develop this country. I am very happy if they can get their dream. eventhough I don’t get my dreams. I hope government take care of them. OK. I want to finish this writing because I don’t have much time. OK, friend! Goodbye. See you again in next chance.

SOMEONE, Monday, 2002-04-15, 10.45am-11.05am

Image taken from this site

No comments:

Post a Comment