Friday 24 May 2013

Annalist 04



JUST DO IT
Dear, friends! I want to tell you my opinion about politics. According my religion, a country will lose the fortune if the country ask a woman to lead the country. This is true. I don’t lie to you but I can not do anything. I have a lot of religion leaders in capital of this country. This is their responsibility because they don’t waylay or try to stop when this country ask a woman to be a leader.

I also want to tell you about another problems. It about our leader, especially party’s leaders. They only think about themselves. They use a lot of way to get a higher function. They have forgotten, who are friends and who are enemies. They only try to get attention from their biggest leader. They fight to get power. They try to defeat each other. They only try to destroy each other.


I also want to tell you about money politics. Do you know it? Of course you have known it. To be a big leader (maybe the biggest leader), they (persons who want to be a leader) use their money. They give it to the voters. If the voters accept it, it mean the voters will choose the persons who have given them the money. If that’s happen, after they (bad leader) are chosen, they will search a lot of ways to get their money back. They only think about it. They don’t think again about their people. Our country have a lot of problems about money politics. But I can not do anything. I can only pray to God. I hope God, most Gracious and Mercifull will help our country. I hope you also pray to God. Amien.


TELLER, Thursday, 2002-04-04,08.20pm-08.48pm.


Image 01 taken from this site
Image 02 taken from this site

No comments:

Post a Comment