Saturday 1 June 2013

Annalist 11

THE FATE OF THEM

I come back. I want to tell you about my favourite robot film. Maybe you have known about Power Ranger Lightspeed Rescue. Although I just see them six times, I know that the film will be one of my favourite films.

They are consist of five persons. They are Carter Grayson (Red Rescue Ranger), Kelsey Wisalow (Yellow Rescue Ranger), Joel Rawlings (Green Rescue Ranger), Dana Mitchell (Pink Rescue Ranger) and Chad Lee (Bue Rescue Ranger). But someday, their leader adds one person again as white rescue ranger (actually, titanium ranger).

Carter is a fireman. Joel is a sky cowboy, Kelsey is a climber and Dana is a.. I think I do not know her job. Maybe next time I can tell it to you. Now, I want to tell you about their robot. They have a headquarters. It is under the ocean surface. When they want to destroy their (gigantic) enemies, their special vehicle will be brought by their headquarter to the surface.

From a big garage, their vehicle will go out and united become a big train. Red Rescue Ranger controls rescue one, Blue Rescue Ranger controls rescue two, Green Rescue Ranger controls rescue three, Yellow Rescue Ranger controls rescue four and Pink Rescue Ranger controls rescue five.

Now, I will tell you when they want to unite become a giant robot. Yellow Rescue 4 and Pink Rescue 5 become the legs (part). Blue Rescue 2 changes to be the under body. Red Rescue one changes to be the above (upper) body and hands. And the last is Green Rescue 3. It changes to be the head (part). They unite their vehicle to be a big robot that called Megazord. The weapon is a sword. Their leader is Captain Mitchell (Dana’s Father).

Writer, Thursday, 2002-06-06, 10.45 pm-11.06 pm.

Image title from this site
Another Image taken from this site

No comments:

Post a Comment