Wednesday 19 June 2013

UNIT 11

TRADE AND INDUSTRY

I want to tell you about trade, but I think I don’t want to tell you about industry now. Actually, I don’t like shopping because I don’t have much money but if I have much money, I am still in my (old) habit. I don’t like shopping. I will buy something if I need it because I have ever hear that if we buy something which we don’t need the thing, it mean we steal from ourselves. My little brother is not like me. He likes to do a trade with the seller.

I will tell you about industry now because I can not continue about the trade. Industry!! Ok, It is nice sentence. With industry, we can get our need. Industry makes a lot of things. Industry can be walked (run) from many kind sectors. Usually, industry makes advertisement in the newspaper, television and general board. Industry promotes their products (of course). The advertisements make us buy the things/goods that we don’t need it (sometimes and often). Industry can be decrease the jobseeker but sometimes it can increase the unemployment number. Industry also makes a lot of troubles with our environment, especially about their waste. My teacher is right. Everythings have two sides, a bad side and a good side but I am still looking the things which only has a good side. OK, I want to tell you about it next time because I want to finish this (short) writing. I have an important job after I finish this job. OK, Goodbye.

(TRADER, Saturday, 2002-09-07, 07.44pm—08.02pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment