Sunday 2 June 2013

Annalist 12

ABOUT EDUCATION

I wany to tell you about aducation in Indonesia. I think I can not tell you the truth. I am very very sad when I am thinking about education in Indonesia. It is very very bad, especially for religion education.  School has religion lesson but ins only two hours in a week. It can not protect our people, especially students from bad actions. They usually do a bad action, or maybe they can do a crime because they don’t remember about hell, or you can call it as inferno (jigoku).

They forget about it because they don’t get a good religion lesson. TV programs also teach them to do a bad action or a crime. They are influenced by TV programs because TV always make violence programs. TV also make kid (boys and girls) forget time to pray to their God. They can be a couch potato. Indonesian education is lower than Malaysian Education. Even Indonesian Education is lower than Fhilipina Education. It is a bad news for us. What can we do if our education is still like this? We can not smile to our world if we do not know about the meaning of that smile.

OK, I want to finish this Annalist section because I cant tell about the education of Indonesia in English because it is very very difficult to explain. But maybe I can tell you about the education in Indonesia if you know or you can understand Indonesian. OK friends!! I will finish this Annalist Section now. Goodbye, Friends.
WRITER, Friday, 2002-06-07, 09.10 am- 09.26 am.

Image 01 taken from this site
Image 02 taken from this site

No comments:

Post a Comment