Friday 14 June 2013

UNIT 06

REVIEW


I don’t know what I have to tell you in this unit but I try to tell you the best thing. I write a lot of stories in this blog but I don’t take the stories from another blog. Don’t worry, I will not cheat. I write a lot of stories because I want to be the best writer in my house. I will write a lot of super heroes stories.

The first team was called Omega Ranger. Red Ranger was Jhonny. He come from America so he was an American. His weapon was a broken sword. He had a big (giant) dragon as his friend. It was called Raidow. Raidow came from a crater. Raidow was a robot. In human form, Raidow was called Cosmotron. Green Ranger…I mean Green Omega Ranger was Phyter. He come from Australia. His weapon was a discus moon. He had a big robot as his friend. It was a giant tiger. Its name was Tigertron. In human form, Tigertron was called Jupitron. White Omega was Roy. He came from America but he still… I mean he lived in Antarctica for a while. He has a big bird as his friend. It called Phoenix. In human form, Phoenix was called Uranix. Roy’s weapon was a snow machete. Black Omega was Randy. He came from Egypt. His weapon was a sun axe. His robot was called Masterdon. In human form, it was called Merkurix. Blue Omega was Max. he came from Europe. His weapon was double trident. His robot was flying horse. It called pegasus. In human form it was called Vegatron.

SHSW, Sunday, 2002-09-08, 02.24pm—02.39pm

No comments:

Post a Comment