Thursday 20 June 2013

UNIT 12

REVIEW (02)


Yellow Omega Ranger was Wiro. He came from Indonesia. So, he was an Indonesian. His weapon was a thunder chain. A giant lion was his friend (patner). It is called Lionix in animal form. In human form, it called Saturnix.

Now, I want to tell you about the second ranger team. They were called turbo ranger. Red Turbo was Tommy. He came from Toronto City, America. His weapon was a pair of double stick. He had a very big car. It was called Dash Emperor. White Ranger was Xaga. He came from Hamilton City, America. His weapon was  a claw. His lovely car was called Trazor. Blue Turbo Ranger was David. He came from Detroit (Metal) City. His car was called Metalic. David’s weapon was a double gun because he was a cowboy (I think it doesn’t have any connection). Green Turbo Ranger was Adam. He came from a city called Flint City. His big Truck was called Tracker. His weapon was a stick ( I think rod is the best, maybe the better call). Jason was the Black Turbo Ranger. His weapon was a magic whip. His truck was called Dumbox. His weapon was a…oh, I am sorry. I forget if I have written the sentence like that before. The cars had to unite if they want to be a (giant) robot (of course, every kid know that thing). The robot was called Geotron.

OK, friend. I still have three ranger teams. I will continue my (short) story on the next review (the last review, so sad) but now, I want to go home. I have to return to my dream’s place.

OK, friend. I want to tell you about the last ranger. It was called Omega.. I mean Mighty Ranger. Wair for my new stories….

SHSW, Sunday, 2002-09-08, 03.45pm—04.05pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment