Friday 28 June 2013

UNTITLED 02



ABOUT MONEY

If I am a Millionaire, I will have much money (of course). If I am (actually were) a poorman, people wont call me millionaire. I will buy a big, maybe the biggest house in the world. But I think it is not easy to clean a big house. It need much power to clean it. I will have my men clean my house. Finally, I will buy a house with general size. If I have much money, I will help my people through my men. So, no one know if I help the poor people. I am very (very) happy if I have much money but I know that criminals will watch me to take my money (away). If I have much money, I will make a lot of jobs (as much as possible) to help the jobseekers or the jobhunters. I will give my money to animal reserve because I like animals. I know that I can do anything use my money but I also know that the money could not…. I mean, the money can not protect me from the (buning) hell. I will use my money to get the forgiveness from God through my jobs. I will use my money to usefull things. I also try that I will lost my money before I am passsing out because there can be a war between my children. They will fight each other to get the money. I don’t want it happen. I am sure that I will not bring my money into my grave. OK, those are my opinions if I have much money. I will have a big responsibility after I am dead if I have much money. Angel will give me a lot of questions about my money. Goodbye. Goodtime!

Millionaire?, Tuesday, 08-10-2002, 07.10 pm—07.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment