Friday 7 June 2013

UNIT 02

UNIT TWO: ABOUT THAT

I want to tell you about my opinion in politics. Actually, I don’t have any opinion about politics. OK. I want to tell you about my first opinion. In fact, I don’t like politics. In can be dangerous. Politics can make enemy become a friend and make friends become enemies. I can write like that because I often hear that things from people, TV,radio and another medias. I have written my opinion about politics in another post. I wrote that my religion is not wrong. According my religion, a woman may not be a leader, in this case, president. I also wrote that our government is as same as the garbage-can. Are you still remember that thing?

Of course I don’t know because I don’t ask you yet. I also wrote that our government have naughty boys (and girls). Do you know why that happen? I will give you the (correct) answer. It is not my opinion but a person’s opinion. He said that their boys (and girls) grew from forbidden money. Their father steal it from the government and give the forbidden money to their kids (boys and girls). That is the reason why their kids are naughty.

Politics could make someone to be a famous person, maybe because their kinds or maybe because their crimes. Now our parlement want to change the law. Our government want to make some transformations in the law of our country. Some groups agree and some groups disagree. And I confused.

(2002-08-08, Thursday, 08.15am-08.32am)

Image Title

No comments:

Post a Comment