Wednesday 12 June 2013

UNIT 04

ECONOMIC



In this page (post, Edy), I want to tell you about Economic but actually I can not tell it perfectly because I am not in the social class, I am in the science class. OK!! I want to tell you about money. Before a person used money, people used a way to get a thing which they need. The way was called barter. According my teacher, the books, the way made a lot of troubles to do. Maybe I can give you an example. Wait a minute!! I want to think first!!

OK, I have found an example. If I was a weaver and I wanted to exchange my cloth for a good catch of fish, maybe I can/could not find a fisherman who needed cloth. Fortunately, money was found but I don’t know the person who find it. Maybe next time I can tell it to you. After I have the money, I (as a weaver) could buy a lot of fishes at the market and I didn’t need to sell my cloth.

And now I (as the Writer) want to tell you about economic in our country. Actually I don’t know anything about the problem but I usually watch the problem from my television. Economic in our country is very vey bad. People need much money to buy a thing which they need. I have an advice to you. If you want to read my (pecious) advice, Now read!! You can use your (uncountable) money or your (super shining) gold to go everywhere, buy anything, but you could not buy the justice from  God, although you can buy justice in this world.

Writer, Wednesday, 2002-08-14, 07.35pm-07.51pm
Image Title Image 01
Image 02

No comments:

Post a Comment