Tuesday 18 June 2013

UNIT 10


THE ENVIRONMENT (02)


I want to continue about my opinion about our environment. The (modern) industry makes our (lovely) environment dirty. I know that our (important) industry throws the (dangerous) waste to the (clean) environment. They throw the (black) smoge to the (fresh) air. They also throw the (dangerous) liquid waste to the (quiet) water (read: river). The waste in the (natural) river can be dangerous for us. Do you know why? Although we don’t (instantly) drink the water from the river but if we eat the (cooked) fish from the river, the essence of the waste can enter into our (health) body. The (smell) smoke and the (black) smoge in the air can enter into our body too because we breath (using air). We breath and the air will enter into our (precious) lung. We can be sick if the air bring (undetected) disease. Now I want to tell you about the waste on the (blue) ocean. I heard that (bad) people usually throw the (unfriendly) rubbish in the (shining) beach. So, the (romantic) beach will be dirty. On the ocean, the waste is the (expensive) oil. Oil on the ocean comes from the (broken) tanker. Maybe the ship hit a (silent) rock and the (big) ship spills the (super expensive) oil. The oil can be dangerous for the fishes and the plants in the ocean. The creatures in the ocean can be died if they touch the oil.

OK, I can not continue my story about the oil because I am very sad to write the continuation. OK, I want to finish this writing because I have a lot of jobs, I mean my homeworks is… sorry, I mean.. my homeworks are very very difficult to finish in one night but I hope there’s a chance for me to continue the story (if I find the same title: the environment) until the ending.

Environtel, Thursday, 2002-09-05, 05.33pm—05.50pm

With some (additions) before publised as a blog post.
Image Title

No comments:

Post a Comment