Sunday 30 June 2013

UNTITLED 03



ABOUT AN OPINION


If I have much money, I can do anything.
First, I will use my money to make me become a leader. I can be a president. I only use my money to buy parliament. After they accept my (dirty) money, they will choose me as president. After I became a president, I will not think about people (my country). I will think about the way to get my (dirty) money back. I will use a lot of ways to get it (them).

Second, if I have much money, I will buy the advocates, the attorney or lawyer. So, I can do anything in this (old) world. Police can not catch me (maybe can but can not hold). My lawyer or my advocate or my (private) attorney will protect me (from the law). If it is needed, I will give my (forbidden) money to the police. So, they will not put me into the prison or you can call it “jail”.

Third, I will do my hobby use my money. I will gamble to get more money. I use the money to do a crime (a lot of crimes). I am a bad man. So, I use the money on the bad way. If I have much money, I will (fourth) lend the money to the people who need money. But they had to… I mean, they have to give an addition when they return My (dirty) money. That is one of my ways to get money. I only sleep and the money will come alone (by itself). I do not need to throw my (smell) sweat.

OK, reader!! Those are my plan if I have a lot of money but I am sure that God will not give me much money because I can do my bad job. I also knew… I mean, I also know that God will not forgive me before I ask sorry to God.

SINNER, Wednesday, 2002-20-09, 07.55pm-08.11pm

Note: to read this post, children need parents guidence
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment