Thursday 13 June 2013

UNIT 05

COMPUTER
I want to tell you about computer. I never use it but I will try to tell about it to you. Computer is like our brain. It can remember everythings. Of course after the master put the events into its memory. Computer could control a lot of machines in a factory. Computer is a brain for a robot. Now, in this era (you can call it millenium), people use robots as the workers in the factories. Do you know why people like to use the robots better than human power? If they use the robots, they not need to pay the robots but if they use human power, they had to pay for them. But if there are a lot of people without work, our country would have a trouble because they, you can call him/them as unemployed, can make a crime. 

They can be criminals because they don’t have any work (you can call him as jobless or jobseeker). Their job have replaced…sorry, I am wrong. Their job have been replaced by robots which controlled by the computer. Computer could be the weapon to destroy Earth, This Once beautifull Earth. Criminals could know who has a lot of money. Criminals also used computer to control bombs, a virus computer and a lot of things. Computer will be good if it is on the right hand.

OK, friends. I want to finish this writing because I don’t have any idea to write. I also never touch the computer. I don’t understand anything about computer. OK, goodbye.

Writer, Friday, 2002-08-16, 02.30pm-02.50pm
Image Computer

No comments:

Post a Comment