Sunday 23 June 2013

UNIT 14



BANKING

I want to tell you about banking because the unit talks about banking. Actually, I never visit (someplace which called) the bank. Although I know that the bank is. We can keep our money in a bank. If we keep our money in our house (home maybe), the (guilty) robber can take it and we (will) lost the (limited) money. But if the robber takes the money in a (certain) bank, our government (maybe) will replace our (precious) money.

Bank is a safe place but I don’t know if the fire attacks it. We also can borrow some (limited) money from the bank. If we want to make a business, we can borrow through the bank but we have to give the bank a goods which can be the collateral. If we want to borrow from the bank, we have to know about the requirement and we have to fill the application form. I don’t know, is the requirement easy? If we want to borrow the money only for one person, it is called a commercial loans. The bank also gives the interest (from the money). But my religion, my believe didn’t… I mean it don’t want if the bank gives the interest. So our believe makes another kind of banks. The new bank doesn’t give the interest.

In a bank too, we can also exchange our money with the foreign currency. It is possible because our country has a connection with another country. OK, I want to finish this (flash) writing. I will continue my writing if theres a chance for me. Thank you.

Banker, Saturday, 2002-09-07, 04.15pm—04.32pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment