Thursday 6 June 2013

UNIT 01



UNIT ONE: ABOUT IT

Hello friend, Good night! I write this writing because I want to tell you about my dream. At now, I am still a student. Maybe fifteen years again I am not a student (anymore). In the school, I learn a lot of lessons. This is my dream. After I finished my chemistry lesson, I want to make a bomb. I hope my bombs can destroy famine, hunger, crime, war, ignorance and pover ty. But I think the bombs are very very impossible (to realize). I am sorry I write a wrong word. I mean to write: to make the bomb is very very impossible. But I am still having a dream. This dream still has connection with the bomb. I want to make a bomb which can help the Earth. I will make it from a lot of pips. I will make an experiment on a bald island. After the bomb make a beautiful expolsion, the bald island will not bald again (if my experiment can work).

The plants from my bomb will grow faster than usual plants. To grow, plants need sixteen chemistry elements. Carbon, Oxygens and Hydrogens they get from free air. From thirteen elements, plants need six elements in a big number such as Nitrogen, Phospor, Kalium, Sulfur, Calsium and  Magnesium. From that elements, only three elements which have advantage for plants. What are they? Do you know them? Of course you don’t know because I don’t tell you yet. They are Notrogen, Kalium and Phospor. OK, I want to finish this writing because Mr Sleepy has attackedme. Good night. Goobye. See you next time. Take care of yourself.

(2002-07-22, Tuesday, 10.15pm-10.26pm)
Image Title

No comments:

Post a Comment