Thursday 27 June 2013

UNTITLED 01




GUINEA PIG


Do you know what the meaning of the title…sorry, I mean, what is the meaning of the title? I hope you have known about the meaning because it is very (very) hard if I have to explain the meaning in English. Now, I want to tell you about Guinea Pig.
If you don’t know the meaning, I hope you will know after you finished…I mean, I hope you will know after you finish read this (short) writing in this (lovely) blog.

When doctor finds a new drug, he needs a creature to be guinea pig. Doctor always uses the (trial) drug to rabbits, rats/mice, or another animal as his guinea pig. Doctor can not use human (as specimen) as guinea pig because no one wants to be a guinea pig but I have ever hear about some persons which want to be guinea pigs. I heard that from TV. They had big courage. If the (trial) drugs failed to againts the disease, they would be dead (of course even just one procent chance). But fortunately, the drug had done its job successfully.

OK, these are my (short) explanation about guinea pig. I could not continue again because I am in the fasting Month now. I need much power to continue the (simple) writing. Now I only have a little power because I don’t eat since the morning.

OK, maybe next time, after I go out from the fasting month, I can write quickly and widely. Now, I wanted to finish this writing because I have to go to sleep. I need sleep because I don’t sleep until 12.00 pm. OK, reader! Do you understand ? I hope you understand because I don’t have much line again to write. OK, reader. I hope you are fasting too in this month.

FASTER, Saturday, 2002-11-09, 02.25 pm—02.40 pm
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment