Tuesday 11 June 2013

UNIT 03


THE CULTURE

I want to talk about our culture. I don’t know what our culture is. I only study about another country’s cultures. Culture from Egypt, India, China and Yunani. I think our culture will be disappeared by time. Our country consist of a lot of tribes. Long time ago, we have peace culture but now, everywhere, I hear a fighting between two tribes.

I don’t know about our culture but I think we have lost our culture. We take cultures from western. I can not imagine about our country ten years again. How is our people at that time. When our people have left their cultures and use cultures from another country, it mean we have lost our identity. We have to be ourselves. If we can be ourselves and use our pure cultures, I think we can stand again as a big country. I also think that in this era, there are a lot of crimes. I am sure that they (the criminals) didn’t have religion lesson. They have chosen a wrong way. They have used a wrong cuture. They followed the wrong way because they never get a good lesson of religion.

In my school,  the religion lesson is only two hours in a week. I am moslem. I am very sad when I see my friends (type: Woman). They use clothes just like they are not moslem. I am sure another country (XXX maybe) want to destroy this strong country through young generation. They replace our culture use their Culture.

WRITER, Sunday, 2002-08-18, 07.30pm -07.47pm
Image Title
Image taken from this site

No comments:

Post a Comment