Saturday 15 June 2013

UNIT 07




THE ENVIRONMENT

Hello, friend!! I want to write about our environment. I am very (very) sad when I see our environment. I also smell a bad smell in our environment. Before I grow up, I can see a lot of trees in our environment. I also see a lot of animals in the forest. They live in the tree.., sorry, I mean in the forest. But now, it is very (very) difficult to see a lot of trees in our environment.

Bad people kill a lot of trees for their (content of his) pocket or in another sentence, they cut a lot of trees (maybe forest) for money. They don’t think about the next generation. They build a lot of buildings to replace the forest. But I am very very happy when I heard that there are some people who still thinking about our environment. They want to make a concervation. I hope they can do their plan soon. I hope they can save our animals. I also hope they can save our air… I mean our sky from the black smoge. I don’t like to see and smell them. The smoge can make me sick. That was…. I am sorry, I mean that is our environment. I see a lot of cars and vehicles on the road or highway. They make our air dirt, very (very) dirty. I can not fancy what will happen in the next millenium. Maybe one can not see the forest again. Its just a legend in historical book. The forest have changed to be a dessert, a supermarket, an airport and another things. I hope we can care our Earth because our Earth is a creature too. God has crated Earth for us. So, we have to take care the Earth as our close friend.

Environmentalist (Thursday, 2002-09-05,02.40pm—02.56pm)

1 comment:

  1. Your right Bro, in my place (coldplay wannabe ^^) same as yours.. Beautiful environtment years ago.. but many house built in.. sometime I want back in that time.. :(

    ReplyDelete