Monday 1 July 2013

UNTITLED 04


I AM CROESUS


If I have much money, I will do a good thing for my world (you have to remember that our world are different). I will give my money for Malin Kundang and his mother. So, Malin Kundang will not sail to get money and he will not forget his mother forever.
Then, I will give my money for the King. So, the King will nnot ask money from his (poor) people. In my world, there is not any bank. I will get a big trouble to keep my money. Maybe I will have my men make a hiding place for my money. I am sure that Robber will not have any chance to take my money, etc… I mean, except God tells the hiding place.

OK, now I want to tell you about  my another plans if I have a lot of money. Do you know my plans? Of course you don’t know because I don’t tell you yet.
First, I will help the poor man or the poor family in my world. Have you ever hear about Lady of the Poor? I will help her too if I met her. I will help my poor friends. I also want to help the criminals but I am still confusing. Is it good or bad thing if I help them? I hope you can tell your (private) answer or your (deep) opinion through my phone. You can write my phone number. This is my number. Zero eight zero… I mean, zero one two five zero five one nine nine five. OK, are you ready to help me? I hope you have already, so, I will write your (deep) answer or your (private) opinion on my post. I will wait for your answer.

CROESUS, Wednesday, 2002-10-09, 08.30pm—08.48pm
Ilustration

No comments:

Post a Comment