Wednesday 24 July 2013

ANS-02: Antwort

ANSWER-02: AN ANSWER (04-37)


Hello, reader!! Good afternoon, reader!!. I want to see Betrayer…,I mean, I want to give an answer for Betrayer. Last day, I mean, yesterday, he had offered a secret in this magz. Before I give my answer, I want to tell you where I write this answer. I write this answer in the my class. I am in the school. I have a chance to write this because the teacher is not in his place. He doesn’t come to school because he has a big business. He goes to Java Island for our study tour.

OK, I don’t have much time to waste here and now I want to tell you the answer. I want to buy your secrets.., I mean, I want to buy your ideas but you have to promise that you will not tell to anybody about the secrets. I will make the book from the stories. My teacher said that I have a talent to be a writer but I can not write as good as Author. I can not defeat him. That is the reason why I steal his stories.

Now I want to tell you about my job. I was a good writer last year, but after Author came up, his stories defeat my stories. Since that time, I didn’t make any stories. I just steal Authors’s stories. Since that time, my name was Pirate.

OK, I want to tell you about something again but I think I forget it. I am sorry. OK, I want to finish this (terrible) writing because I have another business. I have another reason why I want to finish this (uncertain) answer. I have writtenmy answer. OK, goodbye. See you tomorrow, if I have time. Goodbye, again.
PIRATE, Tuesday, 10-09-2002, 01.15 pm—01.27 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment