Tuesday 30 July 2013

NW-02: Freiheit


NEWS-02: FREEDOM (10-37)

Hello, reader!! I want to tell you a big news in this post. SuperCop has gone out from the Jail or you can say that he has free from the ironic prison. I am very very happy when I hear that the green desk or you can call it, court, has made a big decision. The court has decided that SuperCop is not guilty. Court has gotten the proof. It is a cyborg. This is a good news for us but this is a bad news for our enemy (or enemies).

Do you remember them, our enemy? Maybe only one of you who still remember them. They are Ghosto Phantom, Betrayer, Prisoner, Jailer, Deztructor (aka Mr Deztroyer), Thieft, Buccaneer, Handyman, PirateZ, Smuggler, and the biggest one, he is called as Archenemy.

Now, I want to break your memory. It is about Mr Polise… sorry, I mean SupeCop. Before he changed his name to be SuperCop, his name was Mr Polise but after Mr Polise got a beautiful accident, and he was helped by Surgeon, Mr Polise changed his name to be SuperCop.

Now, I want to tell you about our friends/ our heroeZ. They are Bomber, Inventor, Druger, Betrayor, Mr Dizcoverer, Nazurat, Deztroyer, Hillbilly, Churl, Tourist, AlienZ, BookWorm, Government, Author and his friend, WiseAcre, Testator, Teller, Doctor, Gabby, Surgeon, and myself, I am not arrogant but it is the fact. And this is the last person, I can not decided… I mean I can not decide, he is a friend or he is an enemy (friend or foe).i confuse because he can do a good thing and a bad thing (at the same time). He is MillionaireZ.

TellTaleZ, Thursday, 12-09-2002, 08.10 pm – 08.26 pm


IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment