Saturday 13 July 2013

SECRET-02



BEHIND THE KAMEN


This is the secret. I know everything about Deztroyer. Do you know why? Because I am the writer (creator). I write Deztroyer stories and another stories in this book (blog). Now I will tell you about Deztroyer. In fact, Deztroyer is Mr Polise (alter ego).  I think you will surprise when you read the sentence. Yes, it is true. Mr Polise is Deztroyer and Deztroyer is Mr Polise. They are same person. I will tell you why Mr Polise changes to be Deztroyer? Mr Polise has a best enemy. He is Ghosto Phantom. Mr Polise can not catch him (Ghosto Phantom). It is the reason why he changes. He changes to be Deztroyer (a criminal) to know about Ghosto Phantom. Deztroyer tries to be a friend of Ghosto Phantom. This is the plan. If he could be a friend of Ghosto Phantom, he would catch him easily.

But Ghosto Phantom isnt a stupid person. He gave some exercises for Deztroyer when Deztroyer wants to be his friend. Maybe you still remember about A Request by Deztroyer and an Answer by Ghosto Phantom. In the request, Deztroyer asked Ghosto Phantom to be his friend. And in the answer, Ghosto Phantom gave some jobs for Deztroyer because at that time, Ghosto Phantom could not believe Deztroyer. At now, will Ghosto Phantom believe Deztroyer? Will he… I am sorry, that is wrong. Or will he believe Betrayer? Of course you don’t know. Only me, the person who know the next story because I am the writer. I know what will happen with Ghosto Phantom but I can not tell you now. I will tell you about it use my another pen-name, TelltaleZ. TelltaleZ will tell you about Ghosto Phantom’s News. Just wait for him. I will return when I want to finish this Book (blog).


SHSW, Monday, 2002-05-27, 07.30pm—07.54pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment