Saturday 27 July 2013

ANS-03: Probe


ANSWER-03: THE PROOF (07-37)


Hello, reader!! Especially for SuperCop. I had read your (sad) request. I am very (very) sad when I read your (deep) request but I don’t cry because I am not a baby anymore. Maybe you know the reason why I write this Answer. This answer has a connection with your (unbelievable) case.

This is my answer. I don’t want to help you although I am Attorney. I can do that…, I mean I can not help you because you don’t have much money to pay me (my salary target is really really high). I need money for my wife(s), my parents, my grandparents, my children, my grandchildren, my uncle, my aunt, my father in law, my mother in law, my step father, my step mother, my nephew, my niece, my elephant, my ants, my berd…, I mean my birds and my another pets.

They can be died if I don’t bring money when I go home. OK, SuperCop, I am sorry, very very sorry because I can not help you. I will help the person which has  a lot of money. Don’t cry, Cop!! I just kidding. That’s only a joke. Don’t enter those words to your heart. I will help you although you can not pay my (high Rise) salary. I am to be an attorney because I want to fight in the green desk (meja hijau) for a justice. I will help you SuperCop. Don’t cry. Clean your tears. Trust me!! You have to believe me, SuperCop. And now the trouble is, I do not have any proof to help you. Before I help you, I have to collect the proofs.

OK, I want to finish this job…, I mean this (shorty) answer. I have to search and find the (undeniable) proof soon. I know you will be happy if you listen your favourite music. So, I will bring you aa old radio. Just wait for me, SuperCop. OK!!

Attorney, Tuesday, 10-09-2002, 07.45 pm—08.00 pm

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment