Sunday 14 July 2013

MEDICINE-09



A STORY FROM NEO (09-13)



After Diztro finished his story, all of the students in the class except his friends, laughed loudly. Then, its Neo’s turn. This is story from Neo.

“Good morning my Friend, especially my close friend!! I want to tell you about my experiences. I will not tell you about the begining because the beginning of my story is same with Mechadot’s story and Diztro’s story. I also played in a film. A played as myself. I had a (wonderfull) job. I was a private detective. I was also a story writer. At the time, I had a big idea. I wanted to make a big story about ranger. They were consist of Turbo Ranger, Flash Ranger, Omega Ranger, Delta Ranger and Alfa Ranger. They had a giant robot. If their robot united, they became Zigma Ranger.

When I wanted to start (the legendary writing), the telephone rang. They asked me to go to their house. When I got to their house, WOW. They were a rich family but they were very (very) sad at the time. Do you know the reason? Of course you don’t know. I also don’t know before they told me. Their bird, a magic bird was taken by a thieft. They asked me to find the bird because the bird brought their secret number. If the Thieft knew (about) the (secret) number, they would be a poor family.

I accepted this job (without long Thinking). I started to find some explanation from another people. Finally, I knew that the case had connection with the thieft of the rare animals. But oh no!! the theft of the bird knew my job. They caught me. I didn’t know where they brought me because they closed my eyes. When I got to their head quarters, I was entered into a prison. In there, I meet someone. I didn’t know him. I never meet him.

SHSW, Tueday, 2002-03-19, 05.40am—06.00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment