Friday 19 July 2013

MEDICINE-13 [END]



ENDGAME FOR THE QUARTET (13-13)




Then, Mr Zet stood. He walked to the front of the class.
“Mechadot, Diztro, Cino and Neo, your stories is very (very) very good but I and your friends is very (very) very (very) hard to believe it. You have known the reason why we can not belive your stories” Mr Zet explained it.

Then Mechadot stood.
“I am sorry Mr Zet. I know the reason why they can not believe our stories but I hope you can give us a good score” said Mechadot.
“I am sorry, Mecha! I can not do it. Your experiences is very very impossible” said Mr Zet.

“Ok, Mr Zet. If you and other friends don’t believe our stories, please watch your TV tonight at 09.00 pm on ZainationTV. You will know that our stories are right, not a nonsense. We don’t lie to you all” said Mechadot.

At night, Mr Zet and his another students watched their TV. They (very) surprised when they saw the golden sail. Do you know the reason? Of course you don’t know because I don’t tell you. This is the reason. The Quarted played (starring) in a film. The title was The Four Boys. The story was like the Quartet‘s story. Finally, Mr Zet and his student believed that the Quartet’s stories was right. So, Mr Zet gave them a good score.

But (unfortunately), the Quartet didn’t want to be a film star eventhough they played as themselves. They wanted to be themselves in this real world.

OK, reader. That is my story about the Quartet. Maybe next time I will tell you about the Quartet in different title. I hope I can write your story. I hope you can use your imagination. I hope I can read your story in this blog. I will wait your stories, READER!!

WRITER, Tueday, 2002-03-19, 08.30 am—08.45 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment