Thursday 25 July 2013

NW-01: Aktuelles



NEWS-01: A BIG NEWS (05-37)


Hello reader!! We meet again, although you never meet me (in the reality). I want to tell you a hot news. It is a big news in this day. Maybe you don’t believe me or my news but it is the truth (according to the witness). You have to believe that I also don’t believe if that happen. I don’t believe my own eyes but I still believe that he can not do that. I am very (very) sad if it will be true. Maybe you and another reader confuse about my news.

OK, I will tell you the story. Someone had seen SuperCop. SuperCop had destroyed some parts, not the spare parts, some parts of this town. The witness also saw that SuperCop had robbed a big, maybe the biggest, bank in this (lovely) town. I can not believe his story but after I saw… sorry, I mean, after I see with my own eyes, I become confuse. I don’t believe that kind of thing.

OK, I want to finish this writing (news) because I have to find the truth. I can not let it happen in front of my eyes. I have to help the right person.

OK, I have to finish this news soon because I don’t have much time. The leader of me (my leader) have waited for me. I have to meet him and ask a licence to make a research for this case. I believe that SuperCop was not guilty. He was innocent in this case. Now, SuperCop is in the jail. SuperCop is in the prison. From my desk, I send my sorry because I can not visit him. I will visit SuperCop if I have (free) time. For now, I have to go soon because my leader can be mad.

TellTaleZ, Tuesday, 10-09-2002, 01.35 pm—01.48 pm 

IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment