Friday 12 July 2013

MEDICINE-08



DIZTRO’s JOURNEY (08-13)

At night, we were fallen from a flying plane on a lake. I used my watch to release myself. Fortunately, they didn’t take my (secret) watch. Maybe they thought that the watch was not dangerous. My watch was like a cheap (usual) watch. Maybe that also a reason why they didn’t take my watch. Then, I tried to swim. I could not find the direction because that was very (very) dark.

I could find the direction after I saw the sun. I continued my journey. In the way, I met Neo and Cino. Then we met Mechadot. We made a big plan for Mr Bug. I also had to find the news for my leader. I used my own way. I tried to collect a lot of proof for judge. Finally, I got the news about the diamond and the rare animals. Mr bug used the magic diamond and the eggs of the rare animals to make the mixture. Then, I heard an explosion. Mechadot had destroyed a Mr Bug’s machine. Cino also did it. Then, I saw Mr Bug Plane. He tried to run (away or escape). I also used my plane. When I wanted to fly, Cino came. He wanted to catch Mr Bug. Oh, I am sorry. The plane was not mine but the plane was had by Cino (Cino’s property). 

Then, Mechadot came. Cino asked him to control the flying plane. He wanted to catch Mr Bug. Finally, we could catch him. I was very (very) happy because my big leader gave me a big bonus. I used the money to buy a lot of foods because eating was my best hobby. At the time, I wanted to eat my big foods but oh no, my big leader called me again.  He said that he had a big job again for me. I was very (very) happy and also very sad because I could not finished my foods”.


SHSW, Monday, 2002-03-18, 10.25pm—10.46pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment