Saturday 6 July 2013

MEDICINE-03


MECHADOT’s STORY (03-13)


“ Good morning, my friends! Do you know me? Of course you know. I am (one of) your friend, the leader of the Quartet, Mechadot. I stand here because Mr Zet commands me. I have to tell you about my story but I hope you, all of you have eaten (your breakfast) this morning because the stomachache will come when you are listening my story. And I don’t want if my story is disturbed by the stomachache.”.

“This is my story. At the first day of the holiday, I and my group took a walk on a big street. At the time, we were thinking about the (hard) task. Suddenly, I saw a strange paper. Then I took the paper quickly and bought it to my friends. We knew that the paper was a letter but the letter didn’t have any name: from who or for who. So, we opened the letter (Carefully). We were very angry after we read the paper. Do you know the content? Of course you don’t know because you are not us. Right?”

“The content was only two big words. “YOU LOOSER”. Suddenly, we heard a woman (not girl) shouted because her money (actually her bag) was stolen (actually, taken) by a pickpocket. Then, we chased the pickpocket. Finally, we could catch him. But oh no!! That was a film making. We had disturbed it. They were very angry to us but suddenly, someone came. He smiled to us. He was attracted to us because we could catch the pickpocket with funny way. Then, he gave us a big offer. He offered to us if we wanted to star a star movie. Of course we were very (very) happy. We accepted his offer. Since the day, we played as actor. We would play in a mini film. The title was was The Four Boyz. In the film, we played as ourselves. This is my story in the film.”

SHSW, Monday, 2002-03-18, 08.15am—08.41am.
IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment