Wednesday 17 July 2013

MEDICINE-11



CINO’s STORY (11-13)


The same thing also happen after Neo finished his story. Then, its Cino’s turn. Cino was a smart boy. This is the story from him.

“Good morning my friends!! I want to tell you about my experiences. Maybe you have known about my story because my close friend have told you but I want to make my story clear. I played as a government detective. I also had another hobby, made robots. I used my spare time to make robots.

At the time, I wanted to make a big robot. I called it triplestar. When I wanted to start, my leader called me and said that he had a job for me. The magic diamond had been stolen. The magic diamond was very (very) dangerous. If you eat it (the magic diamond), you can be died (of course). Then, I started the research.

After a day, I found a lot of secrets about the thieft. The thieft has connection with the thieft of the rare animals. Finally, I knew the person who commanded it. He was Mr Bug. He was my best enemy. He always could run from me. But that time, I promised to cath him. But oh No..!! before I caught him, his worker had caught me. I was entered to a prison. In there, I met three boys. They and I had same problem with Mr Bug.

The first boy was a pet detective. His name was Mechadot. The second boy was a private detective. He was Neo. He also a story writer. The third (and the last) boy was  a journalist. He was Diztro. His hobby was EAT. The fourth boy was a government detective. He also a robot maker. He was Cino. Oh, I am sorry. I forget. The fourth boy was me. At night, they brought us used a big plane. They brought us to a lake. They wanted to throw us.

SHSW, Tueday, 2002-03-19, 06.55am—07.15 am

No comments:

Post a Comment