Sunday 21 July 2013

ANS-01: Ich Helfen


ANSWER-01: I WILL HELP YOU, BROTHER (02-37)

Hello, reader. Goodnight (I write goodnite because I write this answer at night). I write this answer while I was…, I mean while I am listening to the radio. I am listening a music from our neighbour country. OK. I want to tell you the reason why I write this request…., I mean this answer. I have a purpose (of course).  That is the reason. I want to help Jailer. Maybe you have known me. In the last chapter, my old name was Mr Deztroyer but now, I use my new name, Deztructor. I am one of the best wrongdoers in the galaxy. I have a lot of friends from another planet. Do you know about planet where Supermen (men of steel) comes from? It was Crypton. My friend had destroyed the planet but it was a bad thing because supermen (men of steel) came to Earth.

OK, I want to tell you the true reason why I write this writing (or you can call it as answer). I want to give acontribution for Jailer. I am sure, Jailer will have a chance to help his friends. The other reason is I want to add my friends (as collection maybe). Among the criminals, we have to help another criminal (we have to help each other).

OK, Jailer. Wait for me!! I will go to your hiding place soon. And we will prepare a plan to help your friends. I am sure, if we work together, we can defeat Supercop (or whatevercop) and help your friends. Oh, I think I forget about your hiding place. OK, I will wait for your call. You can call my number. These are my numbers, zero zero one five six five five five nine zero ten eleven and forty.

DEZTRUCTOR, Monday, 09-09-2002, 07.35 pm—09.49 pm

Image Source: Mr Google

No comments:

Post a Comment