Wednesday 31 July 2013

REQ-04: Arbeit



REQUEST-04: A JOB (11-37)

Hello, reader! How do you do? I ask (write) this (kind of thing) because we never (ever) meet (before). I am a new person (a new character) in this (lovely) blog (genre: Zet-Magz). You don’t know about me yet. I want to tell you about myself before I tell you about my request. I was born on the bed (home bed not hospital bed) on 30 February 20XX. My hobbies are killing mosquitos, burning the waste, listening to the metal music, and another kind of things. I have a lot of hobbies but I can not tell you all of them (because it will wasting this small precious page).

Now, I want to tell you about my (special) request. In this time, I don’t have any job. So, I want to ask Government to give me a job (but not anything-anywhere). I am a scholar but I don’t have a job (to earn the money for my brilliant future). I am still searching about the (compatible) job. I can not life like that…, I am sorry. I mean, I can not live like this (live without job). It mean, I need Government to give me a (special) job. But in another side, Government also need a help.

They want that we have to make a job. After I think… about my job, if I can get the work, it isnt an easy (big) job. We have to make a job for another scholars/ another persons.

OK, reader. I am sorry because imake a lot of mistakes when I am writing this (start up) request. Do you know the reason? Of course you know if I tell you about it. I am very very nervous. It makes me make a lot of mistakes. OK, I want to finish this request. I want to go to bed. Mr Sleepy has attacked me. I can not fight versus him. Mr Sleepy was …, I mean, Mr Sleepy is very very very Strong. He can defeat me. OK, reader! NOW for the last sentence, I want to say thanks, thank you. Goodbye and good night.

Scholar, Friday, 13-09-2002, 09.15pm—09.35pm




No comments:

Post a Comment