Sunday 28 July 2013

REQ-03: Verlangen


REQUEST-03: A REQUEST (08-37)

Hello, reader!! I am Attorney. I need your help, to the point. I need your help to help SuperCop, our  hero (he is the main character of this Magz, Edy). I am sure he is not guilty. Maybe you have a same thinking (with me). I (really really) want to help him. I want to make him go out (not run away) from the jail but I have a big trouble. I don’t have any proof to help him. All the witness say that he (SuperCop) is guilty. They saw SuperCop did the terrible crimes.

I need one of you (one among a million) to make…., I mean, I need one of you to give a proof which can help SuperCop but the rescuer of me have to sincere (and do not hope about payback). Do you know the reason? Maybe some of you have known about the reason. If you don’t know, I will tell you now. I don’t have much money to pay for the proof. I can not buy it because SuperCop doesn’t pay me too. It’s a poor circle.

OK, reader. That is my fist…, I mean, that is my first request and this is my second request. I do this kind of thing (two requests in one page) because I don’t have much budget to make another request in another post. Here is my second request. I have a lot of pets. I have a big trouble now. I can not take care all of them. If I continue to take care of them (give them foods), I will not able to give my family enough money. I need one of you (reader, Edy) to help me and take a half of my pets. But if you want, you can take all of my pets.

Do you know about my secrets? The secrets has a long connections with my pets. I am sure one of you…, I mean, all of you do not know about the secrets. I want to tell you about the secret but I think you don’t have enough age to know about that (kind of things). OK, reader!! I want to finish this (terrible) request. Goodbye, reader!! I will wait for your answer!

Attorney, Wednesday, 11-09-2002, 07.45 pm—08.00 pm

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment