Monday 8 July 2013

MEDICINE-05


MECHADOT’s JOURNEY (05-13)


Then, we were fallen but we were lucky because we fell on a lake. But we separated (each other). So, I had to find my own way. I had a big trouble because my hands were bound. I could not swim at the time. If I could not swim, I would sink and I would be dead but I had a secret weapon. I had a knife. The knife was inside my shoes. They didn’t take my shoes because the knife united with the shoes. Fortunately, they didn’t know about it.

Finally, I could go to the edge of the lake. But oh no!! I saw a big forest. The another trouble was dark. Yes, the day was night. I could only see the moon. I didn’t know about the direction. So, I had to wait. Then, I went to a big tree. I climbed it. I wanted to sleep there. I also had to carefull about snake.

Finally, I found the sun or you can say that the sun had risen. After I knew about the direction, I continued my journey to catch the leader of the food factory, Mr Bug. The name was very (very) strange. In the way, I met Diztro, Cino and Neo. I thought that they were great person too because they could survive (that frozen lake).

Then, we made a plan to catch Mr Bug. The plan (finally) was started. I was given a job to find the cages of the rare animals. So, I did my own plan. I made a street under the food factory. Finally, I could find the cage of the rare animals but I also found a secret place under the food factory. The place was very (very) big (and Huge). In that place, Mr Bug’s workers made a mixture for their food. If the mixture was mixed in the foods, the people would be influenced to buy the foods everyday and Mr Bug could control their minds.

SHSW, Monday, 2002-03-18, 11.15am—11.40am.
IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment