Tuesday 23 July 2013

OFF-01: Versteckt


0FFER-01: A SECRET (03-37)

Hello, reader!! Through this magz (actually Offer), I want to offer you something. It is very (very) secret but I have to tell you because if I  don’t tell you about the secret, you will not able to understand what I offer to you. OK, now read carefully.

Last day, I mean yesterday. I walked on the road, of course. I was walking when the sun walked to the west. Suddenly, I heard something. The voice was very (very) strange. Finally, I knew about the voice. It was a voice of an old man. She…, I mean, he was telling a story for his grandchildren. He also said that it was his own story. It meant, in the market, there were not book with the title like his story.

Do you know the title? The title was The White Golden in the Dragon Sea. So, I heard it carefully. I heard until the ending. And now, I want to give the story to you but you have to pay for the story. I am sure, the book with that title will be the best seller in the world (forever).

Ok, now I want to tell you about the secret again. I know the place where Author keeps his idea for his stories. If you can find the place, you will be a richman because a lot of people will buy the book. The book were formed from the ideas. In fact, I know the place but I can not tell you through this magz because public can know about our relationship. Now, I want to finish this offer because Mr Sleep have attacked me. I can not defeat him because I need him too. Ok, reader!! Goodbye. Goodnight! Goodnite!! See you in the next writing.

BETRAYER, Monday, 09-09-2002, 10.15 pm—10.30 pm 
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment