Friday 26 July 2013

REQ-02: Aushilfe


REQUEST-02: PURE HELP (06-37)

Hello reader!! Goodnight! Good morning! Good afternoon! Up to you,  according your time when you read this (important) request. I have a reason why I write this request. I need your help. I help… I mean, I write this request from the jail. I am in the prison now (right here right now). I am put in this prison because a job which I didn’t do that. I am not guilty. I am sure I have a chance to get out from the prison because I am innocent. I don’t blame the witness which saw the incident. I am sure they are right but I am sure they didn’t see me, they saw my twin (brother).

Ok, reader! I need your help soon because I have a big job after I go out from this (dirty) jail. I have to catch a lot of criminals. OK, maybe I need an attorney to help me. I can not give any informations or explanations about the brutal incident. I also don’t have any proof to let me out from the prison. So, I need a good (really good and expert) Attorney. I don’t want the lawyer or an advocat because I can not believe in them. Before one of you want to help me, I also want to say that I don’t have any money to pay your (future) contribution (for me). So, I need pure contribution/help. Before I finish this request, I want to ask wan… I mean, I want to ask one of you to bring me a radio (the old one, it doesn’t matter). In this jail, there isnt any radio. I can not listen my favourite music. I will say a lot of thanks if you can do it.

OK, reader!! I want to finish this (important) request because I want to take a rest after I work hard all day in this (dirty) prison.

SuperCop, Tuesday, 10-09-2002, 07.22 pm—07.37 pm

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment